Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dragon Age: Those Who Speak

Hey all, just a reminder that I'm still working hard to bring to you the Dragon Age books from Bioware and Dark Horse. I just got the script for the first issue from Dragon Age: Until We Sleep and OMGosh if you liked The Silent Grove, and are liking Those Who Sleep, your going to lay an egg when you see who shows up in Until We Sleep. Anyhoo, here is a piece I did based on what's going on in issue #2. Hope you like it! If you do, tell your friends, this issue should hitting the stands pretty quick.

Also a reminder that I will be attending the Las Vegas Comic Expo this Sat. and Sun. (Sept. 29th and 30th Las Vegas NV) at the Riviera on the Strip!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wandering around DeviantArt and saw Jemma Young (http://gemina-vael.deviantart.com/) saying she colored some of your pages for the comic. Is this true? I shared the image on tumblr whens someone said that most likely wasn't true, so I wanted to confirm from the man himself. ^.^

Chad Hardin said...

Jemma is one of my students that I taught at SUU and I have been giving her pages form Dragon Age to color for practice so she can use them as samples to get work. So the pages you are seeing on Deviant Art are her colors but not the colors that appear in the comic. The colors you see published by Dark Horse are those of Michael Atiyeh. I hope that clears up any confusion on the matter.

Chad Hardin said...

I checked Jemma's Deviant art page and she states in her comments that they are for practice. I can see at a glance how there can be confusion but she's not trying to take any credit that isn't hers.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for clearing that up Chad, I just wanted to give the right credit to the right people. I will update your comments to the images in question. Have a nice thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

i just found this blog, and i think your blog give me inspiration