Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Academy Art University Comic Book Panel

Hey all, I don't know how many of you are planning to go to WonderCon or if you live in the Bay Area, but I will be heading out tomorrow to attend a Comic Book Panel hosted by the Academy of Art University. I am very excited to attend. If you can be there Awesome! Its April 1st from 7-9pm in the Morgan Auditorium on 491 Post St. downtown San Fran. The artwork on the flier is that of Master Dan Brereton who will be in attendance! Read on... and hope to see you there.

-Chad.

3 comments:

John Bear Ross said...

WOW! You and Brereton on the same stage! Double-Plus Yay!

Best,
JBR

Nicholas James West said...

Jealous...

Chad Hardin said...

Yeah, I'm stoked out of my mind. The plane ride about made me sick though. 50MPH winds on the Vegas runway = motion sick.