Monday, December 07, 2009

The Lost Drawing


It has been a long time since the Seattle ComiCard Convention, but while I was there I wasn't able to finish a drawing for a fan named Krishen before she had to leave the convention. I finished the drawing later that night but when it came time to mail it I could not for the life of me find Krishen's address. Flash forward to a couple of days ago, low and behold while using the last piece of paper in my Bristol pad. I found her address clinging to the last board with static electricity. I sent out the lost drawing Priority Mail and finally, a half year late, Krishen got the artwork she had been waiting for. Here is the drawing. Hope everyone is having a safe time getting ready for the Holidays. Talk to you laters. - Chad

4 comments:

John Bear Ross said...

Now THAT's customer service!
Keep blogging, Chad. I like the more frequent updates.

Best,
JBR

bathmate said...

nice posting. very good work. thank you. :)

bathmate

Paul Linsley said...

This Drawing looks AWESOME! Thanks for inspiring us little people!

Chad Hardin said...

@ Johnny - More like poor customer service. It was a half a year late.

@Bathmate - Danke!

@ Paul - Hey Paul! I know you are teasing me, but i'll take it any how... You saw "Lost Drawing" and you thought ABC- LOST and came to check it out! (I know you!) and thank you for getting me hooked on the TV show! It is great. I'mm make sure to get you in the sidebar so people can see what a badass you are!