Monday, May 16, 2016

Harley Movie

Yes, I know. I'm just as excited as you are. Here is the thing though, I'm super busy already trying to get books done for DC's Rebirth Event, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR ANYTHING. No I cannot get you tickets to the movie. No I do not know Margot Robbie. Yes she is beautiful, No I cannot get you into any conventions. Contact Scott Kress at Catskill Comics for Comissions/Art sales, Contact Steven Pulawa for appearances. And please leave me alone to draw. Okay?? for the love of Pete! I'm going offline from Facebook and Twitter because holy crap people please contact Scott and Steve Pulawa on Facebook for stuff not me. Also we are booked all the way to Feb 2017 so no more convention appearances for 2016 unless you have already made them with Steve and I. IF YOU HAVE ORDERED A COMMISSION BEFORE 5/16/16 I WILL HONOR THE AGREED PRICE (OF COARSE) BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW IT'S EITHER GOING UP OR STOPPING ALL TOGETHER. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME. Just let me draw.

No comments: