Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Trip to Disneyland... er I mean SDCC.

Well I took a left turn in Albuquerque on my way to San Diego (somehow I got off the 215) and before I knew it I was in Anaheim California?! Which ended up costing us an hour getting to the Con, but we got there and enjoyed preview night. We being Lynn Walker (inker of Ape Entertainment's Clipstick) and I. We met up with Derek Hunter of Pirate Club and "The Geek Show Podcast" fame. We talked a little about the podcast, Anime and other little what nots. Derek (at the time) was seated next to Ryan Ottley of Image Comic's Invincible. I let Ryan take a gander at my portfolio this year, in particular I showed him my homage to his Sea Bear and Grizzly Shark posts on his web site. Hopefully I'll be able to post the drawing soon. I have to get permission first, but with luck I'll be able to show it soon.

No comments: